- Orange County Emergency website
- Orange County Fire Authority
- California Department of Forestry & Fire Protection
- American Red Cross
- Current Fire Map
- Wildfire Safety Tips
- OC Register Fire Central
- LA Times
- CalTrans- Highway Conditions and Road Closures
- California Volunteers - How can you help?
- Santiago Canyon Fire Map
- Santiago fire -including perimeter, road closures, evacuation areas.
- Orange County Public Information Line: 714-628-7085
If the devastating fires have left you in need of a temporary home, you can view leases on The Hartanov Team site by specific city below:
- San Clemente rentals
- Dana Point rentals
- Laguna Niguel rentals
- San Juan Capistrano rentals
- Mission Viejo rentals
You can also search by selecting a city, property type and price range by visiting our Property Search page, or you can search for available leases throughout Southern California on the Prudential California Realty web site Here .
If you find a property you would like to see from any web site, yard sign/brochure or advertisement, we would be pleased to assist you.
Just give us a call at 949.481.3739 so we can arrange immediate showings for any homes you would like…
Marblehead Coastal is one of the most anticipated projects along the coast. The San Clemente coastal development, what developer SunCal has proclaimed "One of the last remaining oceanfront enclaves aong the California Coast, is shaping up and reported as follows:
- The Vista Hermosa Bridge is about 50% complete... scheduled completion is set for June 2008. The commercial bridge has not been started.
- The Sales Gallery is open by appointment only for sales of the first 69 custom lots of this 313 home development. Custom lots range in price from $1.65M to$3.4M. The first neighborhood of custom lots is named The Pointe at Marblehead Coastal.
- The Sales Gallery is sheduled to open for home sales sometime in 2008.
- Model home
We welcome your feedback on our website as we are constantly working to provide the best user experience possible for anyone looking online for Orange County real estate.