Your home will likely be the greatest financial investment you'll ever make. With the help of a trained real estate agent, it can also be your wisest. Give yourself every opportunity to come out on top by working with a professional.
Get All the Listings
New homes for sale hit the real estate market daily. Your representative will be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they're made public. Often, buyers can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. Your agent will save you valuable time by making sure you only see properties that meet your needs and investment preferences.
As you compare the best deals, your agent will provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning issues, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Professionals on Your Side
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process. Your agent will represent you and get you the best deal possible. Expect them to attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-upon repair work is carried out, and to handle the paperwork related to the sale. An agent can also help set up the financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
Get the Best Deal
Working with a dedicated agent on your next home purchase will save you time and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it's time to sell.
Contact us anytime to learn more about the local home buying process.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Buying Real Estate in Orange County
Your home is probably the biggest financial decision your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As top San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano and Orange County area real estate agents, we will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest.
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your Real Estate Agents are Top Orange County Experts.
Guide to Buying a Home in Orange County with The Hartanov Team
- You will have full access to ALL Homes Available on the San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano and Orange County market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional California real estate affiliations.
- Our expert local knowledge of the entire South Orange County Area, including San Clemente, Dana Point and San Juan Capistrano areas should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. San Clemente, Dana Point and San Juan Capistrano are no different! It's our job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes the best possible terms and conditions that meets your needs.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! We will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you and protect your interests.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
Let us represent your best interests in your search for a new home in San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano and the entire South Orange County area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Don't leave what is probably the most important financial transaction you will ever make to chance.
Ask us any question about buying a home in South Orange County. It's our job to help!