The holiday season is quickly approaching and our belly's are still full from our Thanksgiving feasts, but the best is yet to come. As we pull down our boxes, dust and all, we begin to piece our holiday decorations once again.
This year try something different by still keeping it traditional and festive. The term DIY, which means "do it yourself" has become pretty popular lately. This holiday season is perfect to brush up on your creativity and we're to help! The Hartanov team wants to help create your home into a cozy, holiday abode.
Let's start with something as simple and easy as mason jars. We all know how versatile mason jars can be; they're used for drinking, candle holders, flower vases, you know it. During this holiday season you can…
On every first Sunday of the month, Del Mar street welcomes local produce vendors, artists, craftsmen and visitors that flood the stretches of sidewalks to buy fresh flowers, souvenirs or other unique handcrafted finds.
This past Sunday felt a little different. San Clemente was greeted by some light rainfall in the morning after a previous week of hot and dry weather, definitely not fun during the fall!
As the yellow leaves had fallen along the sidewalks, visitors strolled around Del Mar, coffee in hand bringing upon a light and cozy atmosphere. Sunday's are the ultimate days to relax and unwind, so it was a definite must to visit the Farmers Market. At every farmer's market you will always find a new vendor and someone who has never…
San Clemente High School's annual homecoming parade celebrated with a multicultural theme for this years fun-filled floats. Del Mar street is filled with spectators every year to join the celebration of San Clemente High school, as they watch the community and students come together to celebrate.
Fire trucks, joyous students, sirens, music, marching band, athlete's, king and queen are what make this day a special one for the high school. Everyone comes together, as their famous slogan "one town, one team" is truly represented.
The freshmen float celebrated Italy Sophomore's represented Spain, Juniors took on the United Kingdom and the senior float paid tribute to America.
San Clemente High School's football team marched down…
Owning a home is a wonderful thing, but you should always be really careful to make the best choices if you make changes to the outside of your home and this includes putting up a fence of any kind. There are a few tips for adding a fence to your property that you might want to take into consideration before doing so and some of those are listed below.
- Before putting up a fence on your property be sure to talk with your neighbors about it. You need to keep in mind that you are not only putting up a fence in your backyard but you are also adding a fence to your neighbors land as well. Talk with the neighbors that your fence will directly affect and discuss such things as property lines and types of fencing etc.
- Another thing to consider
October 29, 2016 @ 6:00 pm – October 31, 2016 @ 9:30 pm
Looking for a fun and spooky activity to do with the kids this Halloween? Join the Ocean Institute for a night of fright as you navigate trough the labs and haunted ships. Your haunted adventure begins aboard the haunted Brig, Pilgrim, continues onto the Historic Maritime Wharf, and ends in a Mad Scientist lab! Excuse yourself from the ghostly gathering to enjoy hot cocoa, apple cider, and educational activities inside the Ocean Education Center.
Ocean Institute Dana Point
24200 Dana Point Harbor Dr
Dana Point, CA 92629
425,680 existing homes sold in California in September 2016 with a median price of $514,320. The median time on the market was 28.9 days with a 4.1 months supply of unsold inventory. Homes sold for an average of $249 per square foot and the sales to list ratio was 98.6%. The affordability index was steady at 31%.
J.C. Beans Coffee House, established in 1994, is one of the few remaining successful independent coffee retailers. Their coffee is so good that their business wasn’t threatened when a drive through Starbucks opened up TWO doors down.
Unlike Starbucks, J.C. Beans has a cozy, traditional atmosphere where one can enjoy a book from their eclectic library in front of a warm fire. It is also furnished with beautiful antiques and works supplied by local artists.
The amazingness doesn’t stop there. They offer homemade, inexpensive baked goods and breakfast burritos. They even have a drive through that opens at 4am for the early birds. Finally, they have a lovely dog friendly outdoor patio and offer dog biscuits for your furry pals.
They also made it…
You may have pondered the thought of becoming a landlord at some point in your life but you have no idea what all it might entail. Below are a list of things to think about before becoming a landlord that will get you started in the right direction.
- First of all, you need to think about your finances. Are you financially stable enough to become a landlord? Are you able to take the big financial risk that being a landlord requires? All of the financial questions should come in to play first because if you don’t have the money to be a landlord you don’t want to get involved with it in the first place.
- Another question or thing you might want to think about before becoming a landlord is what kind of property you would like to own. Make sure
Renovating your home can be an exciting time however it can also be a crazy time. If you are planning to renovate your home in order to try to get it on the market but you’re not sure what all it will entail, you have come to the right place. Below are a few things that may arise during the renovation process.
- Your daily life will be different until the renovations are completed. You may not be able to walk into the house the same as you have been. You may have to take a different route from one room to another while renovations are taking place in order to not get in the way. You will likely have to stay out of the area that is being renovated all together until it is complete. This fact is just the way it is and if you think about how